Monday, April 19, 2010

And we're back...

Hello bloggers! How's it goin? Wow it's been a LONG time since I've done this so I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

I finished school in February with honors (3.94 GPA - because I slacked during my last class) and am now in Arkansas still looking for a job. Job searching is VERY stressful! Curtis has gone to school to get his CDL and has about 2 weeks left on that so WOOHOO!

We now have custody of the boys so that has been a HUGE adjustment for all of us but everyone is taking it pretty well. I LOVE having them... they are so much fun, but it can get a little hectic at times.

As far as TTC goes, most of you know that when we got ready to move, we took a break from all treaments until we were stable up here. Well, on March 30th I took a test on a whim because I had not seen AF since Feb. 5th. I was completely expecting a BFN, as usual, so you can imagine my surprise when that second pretty lil pink line showed up. We were ecstatic.... that is until the bleeding began. On Saturday, April 3rd, I started bleeding and was kinda freaked out so we decided to go to the ER for some peace of mind until I could get in to see the Doc. We found out my HCG was only at 35 and there was no baby or sac on the U/S. I went to the doctor on Monday and Wednesday for confirmation and my HCG had dropped to 23 and 16, respectively. We were (and are) completely devastated but all we can do is keep trying. Someday we will get our miracle.

Alright well I've got kids to get off the bus so until next time... (which I promise, won't be as long!!)

2 comments:

  1. HI Insy!! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Congrats on finishing school!! Glad you are back on the internets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, but think of it this way - you got that 2nd line once - you'll do it again and next time it will stick!

    ReplyDelete