Thursday, January 5, 2012

Out with the old

Happy New Year. Bloggers! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas with your families and friends! 

It has been CRAZY around here... Clay and Alex were here for almost 2 weeks, which was awesome except for Clay being sick for most of it. They got here on Wednesday before Christmas and by Friday, he was throwing up, running fever... the poor kid just looked like death. He was sick like that all through Christmas and finally started feeling better a day or 2 after. Now Zachary is getting over RSV and a double ear infection. He started feeling yucky last Friday and by Monday, we were at the doctor. Now we are doing breathing treatments at home and antibiotics... my poor little guy has been such a trooper. Even as crappy as he feels, he's still happy (though, clingy) and playful. He's taking his breathing treatments like a champ... he hardly fusses during them. 

We had a great Christmas and the kids were spoiled rotten by Santa and the grandparents... we are very blessed to having such loving families! I haven't quite figured out what Zac's favorite present was though... he is fascinated by his new toys! 

My baby boy is now just over 5 months old and weighs 15 pounds. We are just starting to introduce solids but this week has been hard because he's been sick. It's all I can do to get him to nurse with his ears being infected and my supply is taking a hit :( I'm just thankful I had a freezer stash to fall back on. 



Alrighty... I can barely hold my eyes open anymore! Goodnight friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment