Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Christmas spirit

Is definitely alive in this house!

About 2 weeks ago, I received a text message from "Santa" saying Zachary would be receiving a gift in the mail. I was very puzzled but went with it (even though in the back of my mind, I was questioning the safety of this mystery gift). Much to my surprise, "Santa" was actually a very generous mom from my online moms group. Zachary opened his gift today and it was the cutest little screen printed onesie.

Earlier in the week, he received another pretty awesome gift - a leap frog octopus that sings and counts from my awesome labor buddy and her daughter (also from my online mom group). People are so incredibly generous!

Curtis and I have spent most of the week working on Christmas crafts. I made our stockings, a snowman onesie for Zac, and a card tree. We also made a makeshift mantle for or stockings to hang from. It has been a busy week!

My MIL and SIL are also in town for Christmas... It's the first time they have met Zac. MIL and I don't get along very well (that's a whole other post) so I'm really hoping there is no drama this week.

Clay and Alex will be here on Thursday and I cannot wait... This will be our first Christmas with them, as well as Zachary's first Christmas! Soooo exciting! I love Christmas time!!

1 comment: