Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I just want to sleep!

But my lack of breathing ability isn't going to let that happen. I woke up around 5am because I couldn't breathe and tossed and turned and dozed in and out until I finally said screw it. I do not feel good at all and really need to study for my A&P test that I have next week. I just have no energy to do anything... the sick, whiny me wants to lay on the couch all day and do NOTHING but I don't think the responsible, anal me will let that happen. If I don't study at least a little bit today, I will kick myself when this weekend comes and I have to work....

Note to this brewing cold: I don't have time for you right now. Please go away... if you must come back try to do it when I don't have 3 upcoming tests... PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment