Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ahhh, Sunday, I love you!

Finally. One day to just relax and do nothing, not go anywhere and see no one. After the week I've had, I welcome this day! Normally, I would be going insane not doing anything, but ot today.

Last week I ran like crazy (paying bills, helping with the new house, working). Friday night I had a party, what we like to call a "Ladies Night Out." There was a consultant from Premiere Jewelry, Mary Kay, and me with Pampered Chef. It was a very interesting and fun experience! Saturday, I worked a booth to promote my business at a community event (lots of vendor booths, food, music and games for kids), then Curtis and I walked around and enjoyed the event afterwards. We had a lot of fun and it was great business opportunity for me! I managed to book 5 Cooking Shows and I have 1 possible recruit!

Everything is going really well and I'm loving it. I'm also loving one day to spend with just my husband, who has been working so hard!

TTC: I have no idea what my body is doing. Apparently I've ovulated (9dpo today) but for some reason I just have this feeling... I'm sure it is all in my head and wishful thinking, but I guess we will find out in the next couple days. I'm ready to travel a new road...

No comments:

Post a Comment