Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Overwhelmed!

That's pretty much how I'm feeling right now. I have 9 days til my trip to Texas and 14 days until we move into our house. The house is a disaster, I haven't packed a thing and I have a ton of work to do. I'm excited to actually have something to do but I've just overbooked myself this month, between Cooking Shows and all the stuff in my personal life. I think I just need to better manage my time over the next couple weeks!

TTC Update: I had my annual exam yesterday and the doc suggested that we try Clomid for a few cycles to see if that helps. I am a little leery about this because since it's an OB office, they don't do any monitoring for Clomid cycles and that worries me a little bit, with the risks of Clomid. However, it's our only option for help since our new insurance covers NO IF treatments or meds. If we don't do this, we just keep trying on our own, charting and the trusty CBEFM. I haven't decided yet what to do... I'm going to think it over through this cycle and do some more research.

Everything is going pretty well... much more smoothly these days. I'm just ready to get through these next 2 weeks so I don't feel so overwhelmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment