Monday, March 7, 2011

Lazy Monday

What a weekend!! All I want to do today is SLEEP!! We had the kiddos this weekend and Curtis was off work (which is rare) so we spent the weekend with family, catching up and letting the cousins play. Of course I didn't take any pictures.... FAIL!

Mr. Zachary has been insanely active and I love it! However, I would love it more if he didn't think Mommy's cervix was his new football. It does not feel good! Curtis got a good kick the other night though and he was thrilled! He is starting to push everything up, which starts to hurt if I sit too long. I am starting to get winded more easily and the belly is growing. All of these things may be slightly painful or uncomfortable but I'm ok with that... it lets me know my little man is growing as he should.

Next OB appointment is Friday at 22w1d and we have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for April 13th - the week after my birthday and I can't wait!

So I will leave you with this today.... (and I plan to start doing these with belly pics but I'm not in the mood for a picture today! lol)

How far along: 21 weeks, 4 days
Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds
Stretchmarks: none yet
Sleep: broken by the frequent potty trips
Best Moment This Week: the super strong kick the other night when Daddy was trying to feel him move!
Movement: getting a lot more frequent and stronger! Starting to be able to feel him all the time, and not just when I'm completely still!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Too early for that!
Belly Button: Still in.
What I Miss: A full nights sleep and I'd love a drink right about now!
What I am Looking Forward to: More movements and growing. I can't wait to decorate his room!!
Milestones: Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash this week at about 8 inches and 1 whole pound and can perceive light and dark now.

No comments:

Post a Comment