Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF!

And a beautiful one it has been! The weather is gorgeous here and it's supposed to be an awesome weekend! After running some errands (windows down and music up, of course :)), I picked up my stepsons, who are spending Spring Break with us... YAY!!! It should be a fun week! I'm really hoping we can make it to the Dr. Seuss exhibit next week!

I also aquired a new family member along the way... a nameless 6 week old American Bulldog. I'm waiting for Curtis to get home so we pick a name as a family.

And I am now 23 weeks!


How far along?: 23w1d
How big is baby?:
The size of an ear of corn, 8.5 inches, 1.5 pounds
Weight gain/loss?: ~20 pounds... no scale at home so I'm not exactly sure

Stretch marks?:
None that I've noticed
Maternity clothes?:Yes

Sleep?:
Not well. I've decided those days are over!
Food cravings?: Potatoes... fried, mashed, baked... It doesn't seem to matter what kind of potato.
Gender?:
Boy!
Movement?: Stronger and more frequent
Belly button?: no change

What are you looking forward to this week?:
spending Spring Break with my stepsons and bonding with the new puppy




No comments:

Post a Comment