Friday, May 20, 2011

Where has my energy gone?!

Seriously... if you find it, I'd like it back please. Along with my feet.

My house is a mess, there is laundry to be done (as always) but do I care? Absolutely not. I will get around to it in the next day or so, I'm sure, because I'm just anal like that but for today, I'm having fun just sitting here playing on the computer and feeling Zachary practice his aerobics.

I did have an amazing 45 minute massage this morning though, thanks to my Gramme! It was heaven and I wish I could do that every week... it is just not in the budget.

I also have a confession on this nasty, rainy Friday afternoon. I am about tired of being pregnant. I know I should be grateful and all that, considering how long it took us to get here (and don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for this blessing) but seriously... I'm ready to have my baby in my arms and my body back. Every part of me hurts and I haven't had a decent nights sleep in weeks.

Yes, I'm well aware that my sleep will be broken, at best, when he gets here but it's one thing to get up in the middle of the night to take care of my child. It's another to be up all night because I just can't get comfortable or my legs are restless.

Well, I suppose that's all the whining I've got for today. Hopefully, next time I will be in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment