Saturday, May 30, 2009

Emotional Rollercoaster

I'm a mess! For the last week, I have been an emotional mess... I go from being perfectly happy to pissed off to upset and back to pissed off in about 5 minutes. I don't know what's going on but it's really exhausting! Poor Curtis... he is trying so hard to be patient with me but I know this is wearing on him quickly. I feel so bad but I don't know what to do. =(

I tested Thursday morning - BFN but FF moved my CHs so now I'm only 9DPO instead of 14 so we will see what happens. If my temps stay up, I plan to test again probably Tuesday (12DPO). Tuesday is also my late Papaw's birthday... maybe I can give him a happy birthday present... or he will give me one (depending on how you look at it). I know he is watching out for me... I miss him sooooo very much! Ok not sure I got on that tangent but back to reality. I have been having quite a few symptoms but who knows... my body may just be playing tricks on me. If that's the case, it can stop anytime now!

No comments:

Post a Comment