Thursday, April 21, 2011

A week behind...

I am actually 28 weeks today but I am going to share 27 weeks with you today... it's been a busy week around here!

Monday was our 3 year anniversary... It is hard to believe that we have been married for 3 years! Where does the time go?! Luckily, our anniversary just so happened to fall on his days off so we got to spend the whole day together! We started the day by going to get massages, which was AMAZING! I will definitely be going back!! And I think Curtis fell in love with the massage therapist. LOL.

That afternoon, we had to go talk to a lawyer about all this crap going on with his ex-wife... that went well. He informed us that we seem to have a pretty good case, but it's going to cost roughly $3,800. Barf.

We finished off the day by enjoying a wonderful dinner together at Chili's. I love this man!!

Now for belly pics and the survey:

How far along?: 27w1d

How big is baby?: Head of cauliflower; 16in, 2.5lbs

Weight gain/loss?: +23.5 pounds

Stretch marks?: I have noticed one just left of my belly button
Maternity clothes?:
Definitely

Sleep?: Eh... it comes and goes
Food cravings?: McDonald's sausage biscuits

Gender?: Definitely a boy!

Movement?: It picked up again then slowed down... I'm guessing he is running out of room in there.
Belly button?:
Unchanged
What are you looking forward to this week?:
Seeing my family!!!!


My family will be in from TX this weekend (YAY!!! I haven't seen them since October - before I got pregnant!) so I probably won't post again until they leave Monday or Tuesday. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment