Since I started doing more crafts, I started to accumulate a lot of ribbon. It was all over the place (I wish I had a picture to show you the mess I was dealing with) and needed a home. So I came up with this idea for a ribbon case to house this mess.
I told Curtis what I wanted and this is what he came up with:
Curtis came up with the idea to add the pegs for thread after he started building the case. I love him!
I finally finished painting it over the weekend...
This will eventually hang on the wall in my office/craft room, but for now it's sitting in the floor in there. I really need to get in there and get it organized!