Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

Yup that's right. Today, Curtis and I have been married one whole year. Holy crap!!! Where the hell has this year gone? I love him so much! We aren't doing anything today. The weather is nasty and we are both enjoying a quiet Saturday at home. We haven't decided if we are going out to eat or if we are going to cook together... I guess we should lol.

I know - it has been 10 days since my last update. Where the hell have I been, right? BUSY! Last weekend, FIL was here and it was Easter. Monday night I had a test, Tuesday FIL left and I had another test. Now we are getting ready for finals time... that much closer to starting the program at TSB! WOOHOO! Oh and for those that were wondering, we sold the motorcycle.

Curtis got the job at T-Mobile!!! He got an email that basically said he would have an official offer next week because they are trying to decide which store to put him at because they have hired a bunch of new people for a bunch of stores in the area. I don't really care... when does he start? LOL We are very excited! It's about time some good luck came our way!

My chart is on crack. Not even joking... I decided to merge the 2 cycles together after I decided that weird bleeding spell was midcycle bleeding. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't but I'm still new at this. I'm optimistic for now... Merging the cycles still didn't give me CHs but based on when I'm almost 100% sure I O'd, I'm 7DPO today. I'm trying to hold out until the 25th to test... too bad my "phantom symptoms" are getting the best of me sometimes. I keep questioning every little thing based on all the BFP symptoms I've heard... I know, I know better but I can't help it. We shall see next week....

I will try to be better about updating this week...


1 comment: