Friday, March 13, 2009

I've had enough...

Of this cycle that is. I am on CD 61 and have had enough. I bought a pg test tonight which I plan on taking in the next few days. I am really hesitant to do this because of my CP in January... I just don't want to go through that again. If the test is negative, I will probably start Provera by the end of the week to rid myself of this cycle and start fresh.


While we are still TTA, I am going back to charting as soon as AF shows her face... I wish I could take as many vacations as she does! I want to try to get an idea about what's going on in this crazy body of mine so maybe we can get a better idea of where to start when we start TTC.


I failed... I've had 3 cigarettes today. I'm down though - 6 yesterday! I'm trying; it's just harder than I thought it would be... I thought I was stronger than this!


I did get some Girl Scout cookies tonight though! O how I love me some Thin Mints!





No comments:

Post a Comment