Saturday, March 7, 2009

This can't be a good sign...

I'm thinking there may be a layoff in our future... Curtis only has one day at work next week. They have been gradually cutting hours but one day? So I guess we know what Curtis will be doing this week... looking for a new job.

With that being said, we won't be going back to TTC anytime soon. I am, however, going back to charting. I am currently on CD 55 and am trying to hold out until CD 60 to call the doctor and get another prescription for Provera. My doctor will do it as soon as CD 40 but I don't want to take any chances. As soon as CD 1 comes, I will be breaking out my trusty BBT.

I am also changing my diet and going to start working out again... and try to stick with it this time. It's time for these extra 30 pounds to take a hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment