Saturday, March 7, 2009

MMMMM I love having a husband that can cook!!!

So my honey cooked dinner tonight and made the most amazing chicken! It was so good but we are going to have to try it again with thinner chicken breasts. So here is the recipe in case you are interested:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
4 ounces Dijon mustard
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup bacon bits
1/2 cup grated Parmesean cheese

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
2. Put chicken in 9x13 inch baking dish. Slather mustard evenly over chicken then pour teriyaki sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with bacon bits, then cover with cheese
3. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.

I recommend using thin chicken breasts... ours were too thick.

I love my honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment